I recently decided to read Pk² again and noticed some things that were a bit unclear to me? Would anybody enlighten me
? [Spoilers, obviously.]
There are two "big" questions I've got, the others are likely translation errors or small oversights, but if anybody knows anything, I'd still be grateful
1. This is concerning the whole backstory, specifically what happened after Everett abandoned his "parents" on earth: What happened then? Everett obviously at some time transported his daughters to Ducklair Tower. But then? What did set off the alarm, making Everett leave Dhasam Bhul? How did Korinna end up in the Sewers as "Profunda"?
It's also never adressed what took Korinna so long to get in contact with Juniper again [after fleeing from Ducklair due to him discovering her identity as Profunda], instead going to babysit for no apparent reason whatsoever.
2. What was the point of the all the things Everett did when he returned to Duckburg, for example building a gigantic system of antennas when he just wanted to stop his daughters? Why gain control over Duckburg?
- Everett mentions a "transmitter from Beijing" near the end of issue #1. What does he mean by that?
- In issue #7 , Everett has a plan that involves explosives (p. 46). Is it me or is that never adressed again?
- In issue #15, page 12, the Duck Avenger states that Everett used mind-controlling devices? How did he know that?
- What was the device Everett's scientists found on the north pole?
- In issue #15's flashback, Everett first introduces himself as Everett, but later as Zardoz.
- In issue #17, it isn't explained why Juniper and Korinna would need the help of Breeko and Birgit Q to fulfill their plan. They end up betraying them anway.
Also, on a side note, I'm a bit disappointed that the weapons the Duck Avenger got from Neopard at the end of #16 never were put to use.
Also, strangely, Tyrrel Duckard stayed in the 21st century while Lyla was forced to travel into the future due to the microcontraption.